|"Who Should Be the Judge"|
|Season 5, Episode 16|
|Air date||March 04, 2020|
|Written by||Safura Fadavi|
|Directed by||Alex Chapple|
"I Will Do No Harm"
"The Ghosts of the Past"
A convicted murderer's escape hits close to home when Dr. Marcel and Dr. Manning are kidnapped at gunpoint. And are forced into a van to help mend an escaped convicts broken leg.
Meanwhile, Dr. Charles and Dr. Halstead are on opposite sides when dealing with a teenage patient who exhibiting signs of schizophrenia.
Also, Dr. Choi and April discover the truth about a patient's scam. While, Dr. Halstead deals with the fallout from turning in Hannah.
And Maggie finally receives some good news that she is in remission.
- Brian Tee as Dr. Ethan Choi
- Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood
- Nick Gehlfuss as Dr. Will Halstead
- Oliver Platt as Dr. Daniel Charles
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
- Yaya DaCosta as Nurse April Sexton
- Dominic Rains as Dr. Crockett Marcel
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Jay Halstead