|"Who Can You Trust"|
|Season 4, Episode 11|
|Air date||January 16, 2019|
|Written by|| Teleplay by: Meridith Friedman |
Story by: Safura Fadavi & Meridith Friedman
|Directed by||Charles S. Carroll|
"All The Lonely People"
"The Things We Do"
Will adjusts to hospital life in the aftermath of his recent undercover activities. Ethan and April's personal relationship starts to interfere with their working situation. Dr. Charles and Dr. Manning collaborate on a patient suffering from Alzheimer's. Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Bekker have a difference of opinion in dealing with a woman in desperate need of a kidney transplant.
- Brian Tee as Dr. Ethan Choi
- Colin Donnell as Dr. Connor Rhodes
- Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood
- Nick Gehlfuss as Dr. Will Halstead
- Norma Kuhling as Dr. Ava Bekker
- Oliver Platt as Dr. Daniel Charles
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
- Yaya DaCosta as Nurse April Sexton