|"More Harm Than Good"|
|Season 4, Episode 20|
|Air date||May 08, 2019|
|Written by||Story by : Daniel Sinclair |
Teleplay by : Eli Talbert & Daniel Sinclair
|Directed by||Milena Govich|
"Never Let You Go"
"Forever Hold Your Peace"
Dr. Charles and Dr. Manning disagree on how to handle a patient who they discover is poisoning herself. Dr. Rhodes throws some serious accusations at Dr. Bekker. Dr. Halstead has suspicions about Natalie’s new boyfriend and Dr. Choi tends to Bernie.
- Brian Tee as Dr. Ethan Choi
- Colin Donnell as Dr. Connor Rhodes
- Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood
- Nick Gehlfuss as Dr. Will Halstead
- Norma Kuhling as Dr. Ava Bekker
- Oliver Platt as Dr. Daniel Charles
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
- Yaya DaCosta as Nurse April Sexton