|Season 2, Episode 23|
|Air date||May 11, 2017|
|Written by||Michael Brandt, Derek Haas|
|Directed by||Michael Waxman|
Speak Your Truth
Robyn is admitted back to the psychiatric facility, however Dr. Reese takes a different approach into her treatment. She soon discovers that she has a tumor that might be causing her psychological outbursts. Meanwhile, Dr. Halstead tries to mask and control his feelings for Dr. Manning when working with a refugee patient. Also, April tries to avoid Dr. Choi following his pass towards her.
- Brian Tee as Dr. Ethan Choi
- Colin Donnell as Dr. Connor Rhodes
- Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood
- Nick Gehlfuss as Dr. Will Halstead
- Oliver Platt as Dr. Daniel Charles
- Rachel DiPillo as Dr. Sarah Reese
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
- Yaya DaCosta as Nurse April Sexton
- Will breaks up with Nina because of Natalie and they dance at Noah's party.
- (The patient they treated, Marwan Hadad begins to get better)
- Choi and April kiss at Noah's party after a very awkward day.
- Sarah and Noah dance playfully at his party.
- Robyn is fine after the benign medistinal teratoma is removed.
- Connor and Dr. Charles forgive each other.
- Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Bekker call it a draw for the first day
- When Dr. Charles leaves the hospital he is shot by Jack Kellog in the abdomen.