|Season 2, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 3, 2016|
|Written by||Stephen Hootstein|
|Directed by||Michael Waxman|
Sharon Goodwin's childhood sweetheart arrives at the hospital, but finds himself in dire straits.
To help get his financial footing, Dr. Halstead gets lured into a concierge doctor app idea.
Meanwhile, a young woman with a heart infection is treated by Dr. Rhodes against Dr. Charles' advice, and Reese's former patient, a sex trafficking victim, reaches out to her for help.
- Brian Tee as Dr. Ethan Choi
- Colin Donnell as Dr. Connor Rhodes
- Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood
- Nick Gehlfuss as Dr. Will Halstead
- Oliver Platt as Dr. Daniel Charles
- Rachel DiPillo as Dr. Sarah Reese
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
- Yaya DaCosta as Nurse April Sexton
- Patti Murin as Dr. Nina Shore
- Roland Buck III as Med Student Noah Sexton
- Deron J. Powell as Tate Jenkins
- Shay Rose Aljadeff as Dr. Leah Bardovi
- Lorena Diaz as Nurse Doris
- Desmond Gray as Paramedic Desmond