|"Guess it Doesn't Matter Anymore"|
|Season 5, Episode 10|
|Air date||January 08, 2020|
|Written by||Stephen Hootstein & Gabriel|
|Directed by||Mykelti Williamson|
"I Can’t Imagine the Future"
"The Ground Shifts Beneath Us"
Dr. Halstead's world is thrown into turmoil when a former patient resurfaces, who now suffers from a drug problem.
While, Dr. Charles tries to maintain his focus during a difficult time, as he mourns the loss of his wife CeCe.
April deals with the fallout from her kiss with Dr. Marcel and considers telling Ethan. However, she gets surprising news from Ethan himself.
Dr. Manning treats a child patient who is the child of one of Dr. Halstead's patients.
Also, Dr. Curry gets distracted with a phone app when treating a patient with panic attacks.
- Brian Tee as Dr. Ethan Choi
- Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood
- Nick Gehlfuss as Dr. Will Halstead
- Oliver Platt as Dr. Daniel Charles
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
- Yaya DaCosta as Nurse April Sexton
- Dominic Rains as Dr. Crockett Marcel
Notes and Trivia
- There is a six week break between this episode and the previous episode.