|Season 2, Episode 8|
|Air date||November 10, 2016|
|Written by||Jeff Drayer|
|Directed by||Charles S. Carroll|
Dr. Halstead and Dr. Manning deal with two warring brothers who are brought together when one finds himself in desperate need of a kidney.
Dr. Reese's former patient Danny comes to a crossroad. Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Latham treat a 16-year-old girl with a genetic condition in need of surgery, but whose overprotective mother disagrees with that course of action.
A convict with unusual intentions puts himself in the hospital and Dr. Charles meddles in his daughter Robyn's personal life, much to her dismay. Meanwhile, Dr. Halstead and April make a discovery that complicates her treatment for TB.
- Brian Tee as Dr. Ethan Choi
- Colin Donnell as Dr. Connor Rhodes
- Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood
- Nick Gehlfuss as Dr. Will Halstead
- Oliver Platt as Dr. Daniel Charles
- Rachel DiPillo as Dr. Sarah Reese
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
- Yaya DaCosta as Nurse April Sexton